WORKING ON MANYVIDS
ManyVids is another in a long line of content sales platforms that have been cropping up all over the place. As a result ManyVids has become one of the more popular content sales websites and, unlike other websites like OnlyFans, doesn’t rely on members bringing in their own traffic. If you are the kind of performer who creates their own content then this might be the site for you. Sell your pictures, clips, and other homemade content on ManyVids. Many Vids is quite performer focused as the platform allows you to post, sell, and advertise your content on other content sales websites as well as through social media like Twitter or message delivery systems like Whatsapp. If you work on any webcam platforms or have a social media platform, you are allowed to link those profiles on your ManyVids account. For members who want to exercise a degree of privacy, ManyVids offers a geoblocking feature which will enable you to block visitors from either specific states (if you are in the US) or whole countries.
MAKING MONEY ON MANYVIDS
If you are familiar with other content sales websites, or even webcam platforms like Adultwork, Twero, or OnlyFans, then you will be familiar with the general idea of selling your content. ManyVids enables you to sell pictures, videos, and homemade content. Many of the ManyVids members upload content that they have for sale across multiple websites. One thing to note is that although ManyVids allows you to sell your content across multiple platforms, those other platforms might not. Be sure to check the terms with other websites as they may enforce exclusive rights to host and sell your content. It wouldn’t be ideal losing your ManyVids profile over it. If you fill a niche role, such as fetish or other special interest areas, you could find yourself owning a very lucrative profile. Uploading and selling custom content is one of the biggest ways of earning on ManyVids.
> Upload and sell pictures
> Sell videos
> Create and sell custom content
> Sell your content across multiple platforms
> Advertise your content on social media and other platforms
ManyVids offers several ways of withdrawing any funds you have earned from your content sales. The platform makes wire transfers to 38 countries, however depending upon your home currency the funds may be subjected to currency conversion fees, normally a flat percentage of the total transferred. The wire option requires a $100 minimum to transfer out. ManyVids processes payouts twice per month (on the 1st and 16th), and members keep 60% of all funds they have generated, the other 40% will stay with the platform.
OUR MANYVIDS DAILY PAY SERVICE
If ManyVids sounds great to you but you are unwilling to bear the currency conversion or international transfer fees, or if you would just like to access your money on a daily basis, you can join the Club Daily Pay on ManyVids. Although we are still awaiting the platform to enable the tools which will allow us to process your payments daily, you can already pre-join our daily pay service. Not only will you enjoy all the benefits of ManyVids, but you will also have a more flexible payment method.